Product Id: 17382407
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Switched 120V 2.9kW 30A 5-15/20R 16 Outlet Horizontal 2URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 30 A - AC 120 V - 2.9 kW - Ethernet 10/100 - input: NEMA L5-30 - output connectors: 16 (NEMA L5-20) - 2U
Mfr Part #: PDUMH30NET
The PDUMH30NET 2.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The switched PDU features 16 individually controllable NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-foot power cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each load bank's current and the total connected PDU load in real time to ensure they remain well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included hardware or beneath a counter with user-supplied screws.
- 30A 120V Switched Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface(Agency derated to 24A continuous)
- Attached L5-30P 120V single phase input, 10 ft. / 3m input cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 16 NEMA 5-15/20R switched outlets
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage and total output load level in amps
- Digital display continuously reports output load in amps in 3 segments(load bank 1, load bank 2, total)
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- In-rack environmental reporting with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity sensor and rack access notification with up to 4 optional SRSWITCH door sensors
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP protocols
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Mounting ears are reversible for front or rear facing rackmount installation
- Included cord retention brackets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases