Product Id: 17322887
Description: Tripp Lite 2-Port Desktop Compact USB KVM Switch with Audio & Cable Kit - KVM switch - 2 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: B004-VUA2-K-R
The B004-VUA2-K-R is a 2-port Compact USB KVM Switch with optional audio and microphone switching function. It allows you to access, control, boot and reboot two USB-enabled computers from a single console (keyboard, monitor and mouse). The independent audio/mic switching function allows an uninterrupted audio experience - you can continue listening to audio even when you switch to the other computer.
It includes innovative, easy-to-use KVM Switcher Software for Windows and Macintosh platforms. A small client application facilitates your KVM switching operations such as computer selection, hot key sequence programming, auto-scanning, auto-scan delay time programming, independent or simultaneous audio/computer switching and more. Compatible with all major operating systems.
- Fast, easy switching via keyboard hot keys, push buttons or software
- Plug-and-play setup - no software required
- Hot-swap capability allows easy addition or removal of computers without powering down the switch or other computers
- Speaker and microphone connections allow sharing of audio components between systems (standard 3.5 mm audio connections)
- Independent audio switching allows you to listen to audio from one computer while switching to the other computer
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 (standard 15-pin VGA connectors)
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse and the scrolling wheel on most mice]
- Compact design saves desk space
- Does not require an AC adapter
- Compatible with all major operating systems
- Includes two, 6ft Cable Kits