Product Id: 17268007
Description: CyberPower Office Rackmount LCD Series OR700LCDRM1U - UPS - 400 Watt - 700 VA 8 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - 1U
Mfr Part #: OR700LCDRM1U
A rackmount UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR700LCDRM1U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR700LCDRM1U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Capacity: 700 VA / 400 W
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC ± 10%
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 10 ft. cord
- Outlet types: 6 × NEMA 5-15R
- Communication: USB, Serial, SNMP
- Management software: PowerPanel Business Edition
- Remote management: Yes
- ENERGY STAR qualified: Yes
- Warranty: 3 year
- Product Features
- Data Line Protection
- Prevents power surges that travel through telephone and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Surge Protection
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive Topology
- Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output
- Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass Design
- Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Multifunction LCD Screen
- Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software
- Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available.
- ENERGY STAR
- This model is an ENERGY STAR certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
- Three-Year Warranty
- CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee
- CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.