Product Id: 17247337
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W Tower AVR 230V Pure Sine Wave RJ45 C13 USB - UPS - AC 220/230/240 V - 900 Watt - 1500 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - attractive black
Mfr Part #: SMX1500SLT
The SMX1500SLT SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1500SLT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500SLT has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and eight minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or overload.
Automatic voltage regulation(AVR) maintains selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input range of 174V–266V(220V), 182V–278V(230V) or 190V–290V(240V) without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software, the SMX1500SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Managment Card, such as Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD network interface permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
- 1500VA/900W power handling capability with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 20 minutes at half load (750VA/450W) and 8 minutes at full load (1500VA/900W)
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits maintain user-selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input voltage range of 174-266V (220V), 182-278V (230V) or 190-290V (240V)
- 8 C13 output receptacles
- IEC320-C14 input connection accepts a variety of detachable cordsets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software included
- Offers simultaneous monitoring by up to 3 directly connected devices through included USB, DB9 and SNMP* interfaces (*requires optional SNMPWEBCARD), or the monitoring of any number of additional UPS systems over IP with included PowerAlert monitoring software
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- 9 LEDs provide continuous status information of UPS operating parameters and site power quality
- Hot-swappable batteries allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Single-line tel/DSL and network Ethernet line surge suppression
- CE/IEC 62040, GOST, SASO, RoHS-compliant, Class A