Product Id: 17247336
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W International Rackmount Tower LCD AVR 230V C13 - UPS - AC 230 V - 900 Watt - 1500 VA - USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U - attractive black
Mfr Part #: SMX1500LCD
Tripp Lite's SMX1500LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs for up to 60 min. or individual VCR/DVR components for up to 3 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 176V back to usable levels without consuming battery power. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. It includes 8 battery-supported AC outlets. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; USB cable included. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in single-line phone suppression protect modem, satellite receiver or other peripherals with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection or dataline connection. Set of 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect against surges entering on CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1500VA/900W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components and more. It offers 4.5 min. battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA/900W and 12 min. with a half load of 750VA/450W.
- LCD Display indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions. Display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
- Provides voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support during blackouts
- 8 AC outlets provide connected equipment with UPS battery support plus surge suppression
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country specific plug.
- Included DB9 serial and USB monitoring port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- PowerAlert Software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Set of tel/DSL jacks protects a single dialup/DSL phone line or Ethernet connection
- Set of 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect against surges entering on CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections
- 1500VA/900W power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
- 4.5 min. full load runtime (1500VA/900W); 12 min. half-load runtime (750VA/450W)
- Cabinet adapts to tower or rackmount shelf format. Rackmount installation brackets for 2U installation in 2- or 4-post racks included