Product Id: 17247336
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W Rackmount Tower LCD AVR 230V C13 - UPS - AC 230 V - 900 Watt - 1500 VA - USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U - attractive black
Mfr Part #: SMX1500LCD
The SMX1500LCD SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up home/office workstations, point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1500LCD switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight IEC-320-C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500LCD has an internal battery that provides 12 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load. It can also power an entry-level PC up to 60 minutes or a single DVR/VCR component up to three hours. A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor operating data, such as voltage, battery and overload statuses.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 144V to 282V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. An 890-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's free downloadable POWERALERT12 software, the SMX1500LCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- LCD Display indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions. Display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
- Provides voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support during blackouts
- 8 AC outlets provide connected equipment with UPS battery support plus surge suppression
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country specific plug.
- Included DB9 serial and USB monitoring port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- HID-compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- PowerAlert Software available via free download from www.tripplite.com
- Set of tel/DSL jacks protects a single dialup/DSL phone line or Ethernet connection
- Set of 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect against surges entering on CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections
- 1500VA/900W power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
- 4.5 min. full load runtime (1500VA/900W); 12 min. half-load runtime (750VA/450W)
- Cabinet adapts to tower or rackmount shelf format. Rackmount installation brackets for 2U installation in 2- or 4-post racks included