Product Id: 17247336
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W Rackmount Tower LCD AVR 230V C13 - UPS - AC 230 V - 900 Watt - 1500 VA - USB - output connectors: 8 - 2U - attractive black
Mfr Part #: SMX1500LCD
The SMX1500LCD SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up home/office workstations, point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1500LCD switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight IEC-320-C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500LCD has a user-replaceable internal battery that provides 12 minutes of support at half load and 4.5 minutes at full load. It can also power an entry-level PC up to 60 minutes or a single DVR/VCR component up to three hours. A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor operating data, such as voltage, battery and overload statuses.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 144V to 282V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 360-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. USB communications port supports built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X or full featured monitoring and data-saving auto-shutdown options using Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert monitoring software.
- Protects Mission-Critical Equipment
- Provides fully regulated AC output for home/office workstations, point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, low battery or overload
- 8 C13 outlets
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- 360-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 12 min. and full load up to 4.5 min.
- Powers entry-level PC up to 60 min. and a DVR/VCR component up to 3 hr.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 96% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 230V nominal output over input range of 144V–282V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD signals voltage, battery and overload statuses
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Communications Ports
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown of Windows and Mac OS X
- Telephone/Ethernet/Satellite Protection Against Surges
- RJ45 jacks protect phone/DSL/fax/modem/Ethernet network
- 2.2 GHz coaxial jacks protect CATV, satellite or broadcast antenna connections