Product Id: 17247333
Description: Tripp Lite 16-Port Rackmount KVM Switch Cat5 Matrix 2-User 1U TAA GSA - KVM switch - CAT5 - 16 x KVM port(s) - 2 local users - desktop
Mfr Part #: B060-016-2
Tripp Lite's 2-User 16-port NetDirector 1U Rackmount Matrix KVM Switch is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers (combination of PS/2, USB or Sun) by two independent, simultaneous users. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 16 directly connected computers. A maximum of 1,024 computers can be connected through a combination of daisy-chaining and cascading. RJ45 connections allow signals to travel up to 150 meters away (500 ft.) using ordinary Cat5 cable, while maintaining video resolution. Use either PS/2 or USB console equipment to connect to PS/2, USB or SUN Servers.
For Government purchasers, B060-016-2 is Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Three Level password security: Super Administrator, Administrator, and Users
- Superior video quality - up to 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz at 500ft.
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) assures optimum video resolution for distances up to 500ft between the switch and the consoles or computers - no dip switch setting required
- PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation - computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere. Keep Alive feature ensures that the keyboard and mouse work properly even if the switch temporarily loses power
- Daisy chain up to 7 additional B060-016 KVM Switches
- No software required; convenient computer selection via intuitive hotkey combinations or On Screen Display (OSD) menus
- OSD port list automatically expands when stations are added - port names are automatically reconfigured when the station sequence is changed
- OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
- Hot pluggable; add or remove components without having to power off the switch
- USB & PS/2 Consoles can control any combination of USB, PS/2, or SUN computers
- LCD, VGA, SVGA, XGA, and MultiSync support; DDC2B
- Rackmount Hardware Included
- Lifetime firmware upgrading via flash ROM
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing
- 1 year limited warranty