Product Id: 17246554
Description: IMC IE-Giga-MiniMc - Fiber media converter - Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet - 10Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000Base-T, 1000Base-SSLX - RJ-45 / SC single mode - up to 10 km - 1550 (TX) / 1310 (RX) nm - for IE-PowerTray/18
Mfr Part #: 856-18836
Smart network operators know that media conversion is the most cost-effective and flexible solution for adding today's advanced networking hardware to legacy wiring plants and equipment. But even reasonably priced media converters can tack on a substantial sum to networking costs. And space constraints can also be an issue when hundreds of conversions are required. Adding to this complexity is the growing trend of installing network gear in extreme temperature environments.
To meet these needs, IMC Networks has developed a Gigabit speed version of its popular Industrial Ethernet (IE) MiniMc. Measuring less than 3.5 inches deep and 2 inches wide, and having both data connections on the same side of the unit, the IE-Giga-MiniMc is the industry's smallest Gigabit speed media converter. It's temperature hardened and it's a fraction of the cost of other alternatives.
With Plug-and-Play Auto-Negotiation and Autocross operation, extreme operating temperatures (-35° C to 70° C), DC power, AC power, and DIN mounting, the IE-Giga-MiniMc miniature media converter is easy and convenient to use.
- IE-Giga-MiniMc includes:
- One 1000Base-SX or 1000Base-LX fiber port that auto-senses the connected device's duplex mode (Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex)
- One twisted pair port that auto-senses the connected device's speed (10/100/1000) and duplex mode (Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex)
- An extreme operating temperature range (DC power configuration)
- Auto-Cross automatic selection of twisted pair cable crossover or straight-through
- Status LEDs
- DIN clips, allowing installation on a DIN rail