Product Id: 17215477
Description: Tripp Lite 3000W RV Inverter / Charger with Hardwire Input / Output 12VDC 120VAC - DC to AC power inverter + battery charger - AC 120/ DC 12 V - 3 kW - attractive gray
Mfr Part #: RV3012OEM
Tripp Lite's RV3012OEM Inverter/Charger is the quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes, fuel or noise to deal with! It provides equipment with utility- or generator-supplied AC electricity filtered through premium ISOBAR surge protection. This DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter suitable for rugged RV applications.
Supplies up to 3000 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 12V DC battery or automotive DC source. OverPower inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes and DoubleBoost inverter output feature delivers up to 200% of the continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to cold start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment. When hardwire AC input is energized, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage, selectable 35/140 amp charging system.
Includes optional dual-circuit hardwire AC input to enable full charger output from circuit 1 with a 120V 20A input and full AC pass-through from circuit 2 with a second 120V 20A input feed. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery-derived AC output. Includes a set of high current DC input terminals for simple installation.
Passes sine wave utility or generator power during battery charging and UPS line power operation, plus efficient PWM sine wave AC output in inverter and UPS backup modes. Reliable large transformer design, with frequency control powers resistive electronic loads or large inductive motors, compressors and other items with high current needs on startup. Optional APSRM4 wired remote power switch with full status LEDs provides remote power inverter on/off switching and continuous status information (APSRM4 sold separately).
Supports an unlimited amount of runtime with any number of user-supplied batteries connected. Highly adaptable to a variety of applications and site conditions with adjustable charger settings for wet/gel battery types and selectable line to battery power transfer voltages.
- RV3012OEM serves as an automotive or stationary DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line-to-battery transfer and integrated battery charger
- Supports 120V AC output from a 120V AC line power source or 12V DC battery source
- 16.6 millisecond automatic transfer between line and battery power supports UPS protection during blackouts and voltage fluctuations for equipment compatible with a one cycle transfer time
- 3000 watts continuous AC output in inverter mode, 4800 watts continuous via dual circuit AC output in AC mode
- Double Boost inverter output supports momentary startup loads up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds
- OverPower inverter output supports longer duration overloads to 150% for 1-60 minutes under ideal battery and temperature conditions. (For best results, utilize OverPower usage for as short of a duration as possible, ensure battery bank and cabling is able to provide full nominal DC voltage under load and allow inverter/charger to fully cool before and after OverPower usage.)
- 3 stage, selectable 35/140 amp battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel battery types offers fast, reliable battery recharging
- Protected hardwire bolt-down input lugs safely accept heavy gauge input wiring from attached battery bank
- Protected hardwire output passes 120V line power or inverter output through to connected equipment. Includes optional dual-circuit hardwire AC input to enable full charger output from the first 120V 20A circuit and full AC pass-through from the second 120V 20A input feed
- Reliability enhanced large-transformer design tested to UL (USA) and CSA (Canada) standards
- Moisture-resistant construction enables vehicular or marine operation in high humidity environments
- 3 position operating mode switch supports "AUTO" mode to enable automatic transfer between DC and AC modes, CHARGE-ONLY to maintain a full battery charge when AC is present without auto transfer and SYSTEM OFF settings
- Set of six front panel LEDs display AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status
- Set of 4 configuration dipswitches support wet/gel battery charging profiles, adjustable 135/145V high voltage auto transfer during overvoltages and selectable 75/85/95/105V AC low voltage auto transfer during brownouts
- Set of 4 additional configuration dipswitches support 4 levels of charger limiting relative to output load size, a battery equalization program and battery charger low/high settings
- Resettable 30A charger AC input breaker and resettable dual 20A branch-rated AC output breakers and automatic 2 speed cooling fan protect the inverter from load and temperature related failures
- Grounding lug properly connects the inverter/charger system to earth ground or vehicle grounding system
- Automatic overload and thermal shutoff safely turns off inverter as excessive loads or overheating conditions develop
- Front panel remote control connector enables remote off/on switching (requires APSRM4 switch accessory). Optional APSRM4 accessory also includes user configurable jacks to support inverter shutoff or startup as a vehicle ignition is engaged
- Load sensing control dial enables adjustable load threshold required to automatically turn the inverter on and off in DC mode as load conditions change
- Includes battery temperature sensor with 20 foot cable to prolong battery life by adjusting the charge level based on battery temperature
- Automatic Generator Starter jack enables user configuration of automatic generator startup as inverter batteries drop to 11.5VDC and generator shutoff as inverter batteries are recharged to 14.1VDC