Product Id: 17044366
Description: SIIG PremiumHD - HDMI cable - HDMI (M) to HDMI (M) - 5 m - double shielded
Mfr Part #: CB-000022-S1
SIIG's PremiumHD - 5M HDMI cable is designed for transmitting high-bandwidth, uncompressed video and multi-channel digital audio between HDMI compliant devices including DVD player/recorders, set-top boxes and Digital TVs. This 5 Meter (16.5 ft) long premium quality High Speed HDMI audio/video cable supports resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160), transfer speeds up to 10.2Gbps (340MHz), and refresh rates up to 240Hz.
Designed with features such as double shielded cabling, gold plated connectors, and molded ends with metal hoods, this cable prevents signal loss and screen ghosting and ensures maximum video performance in all applications.
The PremiumHD - 2M is compliant with HDMI specification, compatible with CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) enabled devices, RoHS compliant.
- High Speed HDMI compliant, supports resolutions up to 4K (4096x2160), transfer speeds up to 10.2Gbps (340MHz) & refresh rates up to 240Hz
- Supports the latest 3D video, Audio Return Channel & multi-channel digital audio
- Designed for transmitting high-definition audio/video between DVD players/recorders, cable/satellite set-top boxes and Digital TVs
- Supports x. v. Color & Deep Color up to 16-bit (RGB or YCbCr)
- Supports high-bandwidth uncompressed digital audio (Dolby Digital and DTS) & lossless compressed digital audio formats (Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Double-shielded cable, gold-plated connectors & metal hoods for maximum video performance, prevents signal loss & screen ghosting