Product Id: 16838058
Description: SIIG USB SoundWave 7.1 Pro - Sound card - 7.1 - USB
Mfr Part #: CE-S00022-S1
With SIIG's USB SoundWave 7.1 Pro audio adapter, adding true 7.1 high-definition audio to your desktop or notebook computer is as easy as plugging in a USB device. This USB audio adapter delivers virtual 7.1 channel surround sound, providing home-theater quality sound for your headphones or stereo speakers. Easily control your multimedia output by using the integrated volume-up, volume-down, speaker mute, and microphone mute button on the USB SoundWave 7.1 Pro from SIIG.
SIIG's USB SoundWave 7.1 Pro allows you to fully immerse yourself in surround sound as it supports EAX 2.0, A3D 1.0, and Microsoft DirectSound 3D. This USB audio adapter also automatically places speakers to preferred positions without having to move actual speakers via its Speaker Shifter feature, and reduces unwanted static and noise from digital to analog processing.
This USB audio adapter comes with a S/PDIF optical adapter for true 7.1 channel sound, USB extension cable and comprehensive user's manual.
The USB SoundWave 7.1 Pro is powered by a C-Media CM108 audio chip, carries FCC Class B (DoC) and CE approvals, and is RoHS-compliant.
This easy to install versatile USB audio adapter supports various Windows operating systems.
- USB audio adapter - easily add sound to any notebook or desktop computer;
- S/PDIF optical output provides true 7.1-ch sound;
- Virtual 7.1 channel surround sound provides home-theater quality surround sound via headphones or stereo speakers;
- Places speakers to preferred positions without moving actual speakers via Speaker Shifter;
- Reduces unwanted static and noises from D/A processing;
- Supports EAX 2.0, A3D 1.0, and Microsoft DirectSound 3D;
- Easily control your multimedia output by using the integrated volume-up, volume-down, Speaker mute and Microphone mute buttons.