Product Id: 16807530
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1050VA 650W Tower AVR 220V-240V Pure sine Wave RJ45 C13 - UPS - AC 220/230/240 V - 650 Watt - 1050 VA - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 8 - attractive black
Mfr Part #: SMX1050SLT
The SMX1050SLT SmartPro 230V 1.05kVA 650W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMX1050SLT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight C13 outlets and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1050SLT has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, voltage regulation, load level and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or overload.
Automatic voltage regulation(AVR) maintains selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input range of 174V–266V(220V), 182V–278V(230V) or 190V–290V(240V) without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s included PowerAlert software, the SMX1050SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. Adding an optional Network Management Card, such as Tripp Lite's SNMPWEBCARD network interface permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
- SMX1050SLT line-interactive UPS offers battery-derived sine wave AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages, plus network-grade AC surge suppression
- 1050VA/650W power handling capability with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 20 min. at half load (525VA/325W) and 7 min. at full load (1050VA/650W)
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits maintain user-selectable 220V, 230V or 240V nominal output over an input voltage range of 174-266V (220V), 182-278V (230V) or 190-290V (240V)
- 8 x C13 output receptacles
- IEC320-C14 input connection accepts a variety of detachable cordsets to match country or site-specific wall receptacles
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software enables configurable network broadcast messaging, email notification, event logging and running of user-defined script commands
- Offers simultaneous monitoring by up to 3 directly connected devices through included USB, DB9 and SNMP* interfaces (*requires optional SNMPWEBCARD), or the monitoring of any number of additional UPS systems over IP with included PowerAlert monitoring software
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by systematically restarting applications, operating systems and ultimately rebooting completely locked computers by momentarily switching UPS power off and back on again (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- 9 LEDs provide continuous status information of UPS operating parameters and site power quality
- Hot-swappable batteries allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Single line tel/DSL and network Ethernet line surge suppression
- CE/IEC 62040, GOST, SASO