Product Id: 16793265
Description: Barracuda Load Balancer ADC 440 - Load balancing device - 2 ports - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: BBF440A3
The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC 440 is a Layer 4 and Layer 7 server load balancer equipped to handle load balancing of up to 50 real servers and 950 Mbit of throughput.
Designed to help organizations achieve their availability objectives, the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC integrates IP load balancing and network intrusion prevention into an affordable and easy to use appliance. The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC provides comprehensive failover capabilities in case of server failure, distribution of traffic across multiple servers, and integrated protection from network intrusions.
The Barracuda Load Balancer ADC is designed to provide fast and comprehensive Layer 4/IP load balancing capabilities to any IP-based application, including HTTP, HTTPS (SSL), SSH, SMTP, IMAP, RDP (Citrix/Terminal Services), POP3, NNTP, ASP, Streaming Media, DNS, LDAP, RADIUS, TFTP, and other TCP/UDP based services.
- Layer 4 & Layer 7 IP Server Load Balancing
- Best of Breed Web Administrative Interface
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- High Availability
- Direct Server Return
- Solid State Disk
- Integrated Intrusion Prevention System
- Auto-Discover Mode
- IP and Cookie-based Session Persistence
- Multiple Scheduling Policies
- Automated Service Monitor (Health Monitoring for Real Servers)
- 1U rack mount mini chassis
- 3 year Energize Updates Subscription
- No per seat/node/server licensing fees