Product Id: 16639240
Description: Minuteman Endeavor ED1000RM2U - UPS - AC 120 V - 800 Watt - 1000 VA 8.5 Ah - RS-232, USB - output connectors: 6 - 2U - 19"
Mfr Part #: ED1000RM2U
The Minuteman Endeavor Series on-line uninterruptible power supply combines double-conversion technology with industry-leading features in a versatile case design that allows the units to be installed in many different formats and environments. Offering larger capacities in smaller UPS VA sizes reduces the overall cost of the UPS solution for a specific load requirement.
All units in the Endeavor Series produce an electrical signal that does not vary from nominal voltage by more than 2%. Tightly regulating the output voltage increases the quality of power to connected equipment adding to its life expectancy, which lowers the total cost of ownership to users.
THD is the distortion of a normal AC electrical signal commonly caused on UPS products when connected loads near the capacity of the units. This distortion can create internal heat build-up on sensitive equipment not designed to allow for these altered AC signals. The Endeavor Series maintains an output AC signal, at all times and with all loads, within 2% of a true sine wave.
- 3.5-inch (2U) rack/tower case style
- Up to a 0.8 power factor (in watts) for larger capacities
- Output receptacle control for non-critical load shedding capability
- Extended runtime using external battery packs
- Independent battery pack chargers to reduce battery recharge times
- Simultaneous RS-232, USB and SNMP communications
- Front panel display with load/battery meter and status indicators
- Dedicated remote Emergency Power Off (EPO) port
- Hot-swappable batteries
- RoHS compliant