Product Id: 16626371
Description: CyberPower CyberShield CS24C12V2-E - UPS - 24 Watt 7.2 Ah
Mfr Part #: CS24C12V2-E
The CyberPower CyberShield solution provides cable telephony, wireless local loop (WLL) and fiber to the home (FTTH) providers with a dependable, cost effective local power supply for customer premise(s) equipment (CPE). CyberShield provides the Multiple Service Operator (MSO) with a local powering solution that has lower installation costs, lower operational costs and lower service costs than competing power technologies.
CyberShield keeps network communications, including telephone, up and running during power outages. The unit functions as a battery backup supplying continuous 12VDC to locally power network interface units, cable telephony modems, wireless base stations and fiber to the home interface modules or integrated access devices.
- Outdoor design allows for easy accessibility
- Universal input voltage 87-264 Vac
- Microprocessor based intelligent control
- Communication interface
- Optional extendable runtime
- Cold start
- Buzzer on/off switch for utility failure and low battery
- Easy user-replaceable batteries