Product Id: 16491845
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 120V 4 Outlet UL60601-1 UL60950-1 Metal - Power strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 4 (NEMA 5-15) - 4.6 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-415-HGULTRA
The PS-415-HGULTRA Medical-Grade Power Strip is the first power strip with full 60601-1 compliance, making it ideal for use in all patient care vicinities. This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets that include integrated locking safety covers.
A patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards by preventing power from reaching the unit’s outlets in the presence of a fault. The protection circuit automatically resets itself and restores power once the fault threat is gone.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-415-HGULTRA on a wide variety of surfaces. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
With a switchless design that prevents accidental shutoff and a 4.57 m (15-ft.) power cord that can reach a distant power source, the PS-415-HGULTRA is the perfect replacement for all non-compliant power strips.
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas
- Patented protection circuit guards against shock hazards
- Circuit breaker resets itself once fault threat is gone
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- 15-ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers block access to unused outlets
- Built-in 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Built-in mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-415-HGULTRA easy to install on a variety of surfaces