Product Id: 16423822
Description: CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD - UPS - 900 Watt - 1500 VA 9 Ah - output connectors: 12 - black
Mfr Part #: CP1500AVRLCD
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1500AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1500AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- Capacity: 1500 VA / 900 W
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform: Simulated Sine Wave
- Output: 120 VAC ± 5%
- Plug type & cord: NEMA 5-15P, 6ft. cord
- Communication: USB, Serial
- Data line protection: Telephone, Ethernet, Coaxial
- Management software: PowerPanel Personal Edition
- ENERGY STAR qualified: Yes
- Warranty: 3 year
- Connected Equipment Guarantee: $500,000
- Product Features:
- Battery Backup
- Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown.
- Surge Protection
- Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Data Line Protection
- Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Line Interactive Topology
- Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave Output
- Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass Design
- Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Multifunction LCD Panel
- Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime.
- Ultra Quiet Design
- Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition Software
- Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available.
- ENERGY STAR
- This model is an ENERGY STAR certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
- Three-Year Warranty
- CyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date.
- Connected Equipment Guarantee
- CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.