Product Id: 16370530
Description: Plantronics SHR 2082-01 - Headset - full size - wired
Mfr Part #: 92082-01
The SHR 2082-01 is a single-channel, circumaural headset with an H-series quick-disconnect. It is for use in high-noise environments.
- Equipped with noise canceling electret microphones that provide a 20 dB (90%) reduction in transmitted background noise
- Adjustable microphone booms and headbands
- The cables feature robust polyurethane (PU) jacketing material, they are resistant to UV, oil and solvents, they remain flexible over a wide range of temperature extremes
- Microphone: the microphone reduces transmitted background noise by 20 dB
The high quality gooseneck boom allows the microphone to easily be positioned in front of the mouth. The distance between the front and rear ports reduces the sensitivity at 1 KHz to far field noise by 15 dB compared to close talking response. Compared to on-axis voice, the bi-directional response reduces 90 degree incident noise by 20 dB more and random noise by 5 dB more. The bandpass is limited to 5 KHz and it acoustically filters the higher frequencies which are unwanted on most communication systems.
- Circumaural earcups: the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of the ruggedized headsets is 22 dB
The level of noise entering the user's ear when the headset is worn as directed is approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise and the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of the headset.