Product Id: 16369941
Description: SIIG Serial ATA PCI RAID - Storage controller (RAID) - 2 Channel - SATA 1.5Gb/s - 150 MBps - RAID 0, 1 - PCI
Mfr Part #: SC-SATR12-S4
SIIG's Serial ATA PCI RAID controller card is an ideal solution to expand your SATA storage capacity on your desktop computer. It is designed to co-exist with on-board controllers, and add two internal ultra high speed SATA channels for connecting up to two SATA hard disk drives. The Serial ATA PCI RAID controller delivers data transfer rates of up to 1.5Gb/s, and supports RAID 0 (striping) for performance and RAID 1 (mirror) for data reliability. It features two independent 256-byte FIFOs channels for host reads and writes, watch dog timer for fault resiliency and flash memory for future BIOS updates. It is an excellent controller card to work with various brands of hard disk drives with capacities up to 2TB.
The 2-channel Serial ATA PCI RAID controller card is powered by Silicon Image chip and is fully compliant with industry standards, including Serial ATA Specification, Revision 1.0 and PCI Specification, Revision 2.2. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS-compliant.
The Serial ATA PCI RAID controller comes with two thin, flexible Serial ATA cables for user-friendly installation and better air circulation, a dual-connector SATA power cable, a "Y" split power cable, a driver and utility software CD and a comprehensive user's manual. It is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification, revision 1.0;
- Supports RAID 0 (striping) for performance and RAID 1 (mirroring) for reliability;
- Provides two independent channels to connect up to two Serial ATA hard disk drives;
- Supports Serial ATA data transfer rates up to 150MB/sec;
- Features independent 256 byte FIFOs per channel for host reads and writes;
- Breaks the 137GB barrier! Supports various brands of large capacity Serial ATA hard disk drives;
- The thin, flexible Serial ATA cable is easier to route inside a PC.