Product Id: 16368286
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Basic 100V-240V 1.6/3.8kW 16A 12 C13; 2 C19 C20 1URM / 0URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 16 A - AC 100-240 V - 3.8 kW - output connectors: 14 - 1U
Mfr Part #: PDUNV
The PDUNV 1.6/3.8kW Single-Phase 100–240V Basic PDU is a versatile no-frills unit for data centers, server rooms and network wiring closets. Perfectly suited for high-density IT environments, the PDUNV features 14 total outlets—four C13 in front and eight C13 and two C19 in the rear.
The C20 input plug with 10-foot(3 m) cord connects to your facility’s compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS to distribute power to connected equipment. Five C19 plug adapters with locking retainer clips are included for connection in a variety of power environments. The adapters convert the plug to C14(connects to C13 100–240V), NEMA L6-20P(L6-20R 20A 208/240V), NEMA L5-20P(L5-20R 20A 120V), NEMA 5-20P(5-20R 20A 120V) or NEMA 5-15P(5-15R 15A 120V).
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. A 16A circuit breaker protects connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The reversible all-metal housing supports a variety of mounting options, including 1U horizontal or 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, under a counter or on a wall or workbench with user-supplied hardware. It also supports toolless 0U vertical mounting with the optional PDUSIDEBRKT(sold separately).
- 16A single phase 100-240V Basic Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- Attached C20 input plug with 15 ft. / 4.5m line cord (connects to C19 100-240V)
- Pack of 5 included C19 adapters with locking retainer clip enables plug conversion to C14 (connects to C13 100-240V), L6-20P (connects to L6-20R 20A 208/240V), L5-20P (connects to L5-20R 20A 120V), 5-20P (connects to 5-20R 20A 120V) and 5-15P (connects to 5-15R 15A 120V)
- 1U horizontal rackmount format installs in one rack space
- 14 outlets (4 C13 front-facing / 2 C19 & 8 C13 rear-facing)
- Mounting flanges support installation in 2 and 4 post racks, with additional support for wall-mount and under-counter installation formats
- Optional PDUSIDEBRKT enables 0U vertical rackmount in compatible racks
- Back panel grounding lug