Product Id: 16368285
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Basic Dual Circuit 120V 20A 5-15/20R 40 Outlet L5-20P 0URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 40 A - AC 120 V - 3.8 kW - input: NEMA L5-20 - output connectors: 40 (NEMA 5-15)
Mfr Part #: PDU40TDUAL
The PDU40TDUAL 3.8kW Single-Phase Dual-Circuit 120V Basic PDU works as two independent PDUs in a single housing, perfect for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Ideal for high-density network equipment with dual redundant input cables, it features 40 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets split evenly into two separate power circuits.
Each power circuit, including its input plug, power cord, breaker and outlets, is color-coded black or grey for easy identification. Both 3.05 m (10-ft.) power cords feature NEMA L5-20P input plugs and come with optional adapters to convert them to NEMA 5-20P plugs, which are not color-coded. Connect the plugs to separate mains input power sources, generators or protected UPS systems to distribute AC power to connected equipment.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. Dual 20A circuit breakers protect connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The 70-inch all-metal housing supports toolless 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, as well as on a wall or workbench or under a counter with user-supplied hardware.
- Ideal for high-density network equipment with dual redundant input cables
- 40 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets in 2 breakered power circuits
- 70 in. all-metal housing
- NEMA L5-20P input plugs with 10 ft. cords
- Included adapters convert plugs to NEMA 5-20P, if desired
- Plugs connect to separate external AC power sources
- Circuits include input plug, power cord, circuit breaker and outlets
- Color-coded black or gray for easy identification
- 20A circuit breakers protect outlets against overloads
- Prevents accidental shutdowns and costly downtime
- Supports toolless 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter with user-supplied hardware