Product Id: 16368285
Description: Tripp Lite PDU Basic Dual Circuit 120V 20A 5-15/20R 40 Outlet L5-20P 0URM - Horizontal rackmount - power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 40 A - AC 120 V - 3.8 kW - input: NEMA L5-20 - output connectors: 40 (NEMA 5-15)
Mfr Part #: PDU40TDUAL
The PDU40TDUAL 3.8kW Single-Phase Dual-Circuit 120V Basic PDU works as two independent PDUs in a single housing, perfect for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Ideal for high-density network equipment with dual redundant input cables, it features 40 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets split evenly into two separate power circuits.
Each power circuit, including its input plug, power cord, breaker and outlets, is color-coded black or grey for easy identification. Both 3.05 m (10-ft.) power cords feature NEMA L5-20P input plugs and come with optional adapters to convert them to NEMA 5-20P plugs, which are not color-coded. Connect the plugs to separate mains input power sources, generators or protected UPS systems to distribute AC power to connected equipment.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. Dual 20A circuit breakers protect connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The 70-inch all-metal housing supports toolless 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, as well as on a wall or workbench or under a counter with user-supplied hardware.
- 40A total single phase 120V Basic Power Distribution Unit / PDU with dual independent 120V 20A circuits
- Functions as two PDUs built into a single 71 in. / 180cm 0U vertical rackmount housing
- Color coded circuit identification with separate black and gray colored outlets, circuit breakers and line cords
- 40 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets (20 black / 20 gray)
- Two 10 ft. / 3m NEMA L5-20P / 5-20P compatible inputs (1 black / 1 gray)
- Two 20A circuit breakers (1 black / 1 gray)
- Toolless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks, plus nut-and-bolt mounting brackets for other mounting applications