Product Id: 16366681
Description: Califone Listening First Stereo Headphone 2800-BL - Headphones - full size - 3.5 mm plug - blue
Mfr Part #: 2800-BL
Teachers understand one secret to a successful class is engaging their students. This fun solid-colored Listening First Headphones are purpose built with the proper age-appropriate size and weight for day care to elementary school-aged students, these unique headphones are ideal for computer-based programs, literacy and language learning activities, read alongs in classrooms, library and lab settings.
Safety was a design priority for the Listening First headphones with slotted earcup baffles protecting the internal speakers against accidental perforation by sharp objects. Noise-reducing earcups rest around not in the ears to provide maximum protection against ambient noise so students won't increase the volume to hear the content. The rugged ABS plastic earcups won't shatter into potentially dangerous shards and withstand the rigors of daily use to help children remain focused on learning. The entry point of the cord into the earcup is reinforced. The 3.5 mm stereo plug enables student listening to smartphones, tablets, computers and other audio sources. Creating a small group of differentiated learners is possible with the use of a stereo jackbox.
- Adjustable head-band comfortable for extended wear;
- Specifically sized for young students;
- Ideal for beginning computer classes and story-time uses;
- Permanently attached with reinforced "strain" connection resists accidental pull out;
- Lengthy 10 foot straight cord with 3.5mm plug set at right angle reduces accidental pull out;
- Ambient noise-reducing ear-cup lowers outside noise so volume does not need to be as high, as recommended by audiologists for hearing safety;
- Rugged ABS-plastic ear-cups resist breakage in high-use situations;
- Replaceable leatherette ear cushions;
- Volume control set by the teacher for student protection.