Product Id: 16348805
Description: IOGEAR MiniView Micro 4-Port USB KVM Switch with Built-in KVM Cables and Audio Support - KVM / audio switch - USB - 4 x KVM / audio - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS634U
The four port MiniView Micro USB KVM switch from IOGEAR is the simplest way to simultaneously run and share audio among four computers with a single USB keyboard, monitor and USB mouse.
This self-powered KVM switch features the unique USB sniffing technology for USB mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice. IOGear patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
Another big plus is the MiniView capability to provide audio support, it allows you to share your multimedia speakers among the connected computers.
The Miniview Micro USB KVM has two 6' long KVM cables molded-in, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers and you got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR. In addition, it has two other available ports to connect them to your computers for future expansion.
IOGEAR does not guarantee performance when using video adapters.
- Control up to 4 computers from a single video, USB keyboard and USB mouse
- Expandable & extendable: two 6' molded-in cables, two detachable cables
- Full support for Mac, PC & Sun systems*
- Supports Mac & Sun special keys
- Connect speakers to enjoy audio from any connected system
- Select system by tapping Hot Keys on keyboard
- Instant, error-free boot-up
- 2048 x 1536 video resolution support
- Requires no software
- Requires no external power
- IOGEAR does not guarantee performance using video adapters