Product Id: 16348789
Description: IOGEAR MiniView Ultra KVM Switch GCS138 - KVM switch - PS/2 - 8 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS138KITUP
Your business is growing faster than you expected and four computers simply aren't enough to meet your needs? Not a problem. IOGEAR's new 8-port MiniView Ultra is just the tool you need to help reduce the thirst for redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and downright inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse. Just think of the time, space and money you'll save.
But the MiniView Ultra is much more than a simple 8-port KVM switch. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while the On Screen Display technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface. With its 1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the MiniView Ultra is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
- Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control 8 computers
- Control up to 512 computers by connecting multiple GCS138s together
- On Screen Display provides a convenient method for accessing the computers
- Slashes costs and space consumed by redundant keyboards, monitors, and mice
- Connected computers can be added or removed from the setup without disturbing the other computers
- Keyboard/mouse translation allows PS/2 peripherals to control both PS/2 and serial-based computers
- Plug-n-Play monitor support
- High-resolution video support (up to 1920 x 1440)
- Easy to install - no software required
- Built-in AutoScan mode
- LEDs allow for easy status monitoring