Product Id: 16348787
Description: IOGEAR MiniView Ultra KVM Switch GCS138 - KVM switch - PS/2 - 8 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop
Mfr Part #: GCS138
The MiniView Ultra G-CS138 KVM Switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single console keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Before the development of the MiniView Ultra, the only way to control multiple computer configurations from a single console was through a complex and costly network system. Now, with the MiniView Ultra G-CS138, you can easily access multiple computers in a cost-effective manner.
A MiniView Ultra G-CS138 unit can control up to 8 PCs. Units can be cascaded to three levels, which means that up to 73 MiniView units can control up to 512 PCs - all from a single console.
Setup is fast and easy; plugging cables into their appropriate ports is all that is entailed. There is no software to configure, so there is no need to get involved in complex installation routines or be concerned with incompatibility problems. Since the MiniView Ultra CS-138 intercepts keyboard input directly, it works on virtually any hardware platform and with all operating systems.
The MiniView Ultra G-CS138 provides three convenient methods to access any PC connected to the system. In addition, a powerful Quick View Scan feature allows you to auto scan and monitor the activities of all operating PCs on the installation one by one.
There is no better way to save time and money than with a MiniView Ultra G-CS138 installation. By allowing a single console to manage all the attached PCs, the MiniView Ultra GCS138 eliminates the expense of purchasing a separate keyboard, monitor, and mouse for each PC as well as saving all the space they would take up. It also eliminates the inconvenience and wasted effort involved in constantly moving around from one PC to another.
- Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control 8 computers
- Control up to 512 computers by connecting multiple GCS138s together
- On Screen Display provides a convenient method for accessing the computers
- Slashes costs and space consumed by redundant keyboards, monitors, and mice
- Connected computers can be added or removed from the setup without disturbing the other computers
- Keyboard/mouse translation allows PS/2 peripherals to control both PS/2 and serial-based computers
- Plug-n-Play monitor support
- High-resolution video support (up to 1920 x 1440)
- Easy to install - no software required
- Built-in AutoScan mode
- LEDs allow for easy status monitoring