Product Id: 16186764
Description: SIIG 1394 Dual-Port CardBus - FireWire adapter - CardBus - FireWire x 2
Mfr Part #: NN-PCM222-S4
SIIG's FireWire Dual-Port CardBus is an excellent CardBus adapter designed to upgrade your notebook and PC computer with FireWire 400 (1394a) interface for multiple device connections. It features two high-speed FireWire 400 (1394a) ports, delivers data transfer rates of up to 400Mbps, supports both isochronous and asynchronous data transfer modes, and allows you to hot-swap devices (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. It works seamlessly with a variety of FireWire 400 (1394a) devices including digital cameras, DV camcorders, portable hard disks, CD-RW/DVD-ROMs, printers and audio/video devices.
The FireWire Dual-Port CardBus is powered by Texas Instruments chip, is compliant with IEEE 1394-1995, P1394a-2000 and OHCI 1.1 standards, comes with FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approvals and RoHS-compliancy. The FireWire Dual-Port CardBus is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Adds high-speed FireWire (1394a) interface into your notebook or Tablet PC for multiple device connections. And supports data transfer rates up to 400 Mb/s!
- Unique front power jack design reduces possible device connection conflicts
- Works with a variety of 1394 devices including digital cameras, DV camcorders (Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, Cannon and other brands), portable hard disks, CD-RW/DVD-ROMs and more
- Provides two high-speed 1394a ports to connect up to 63 devices
- Hot-swapping allows you to connect/detach devices without first turning your system off
- Supports serial bus data transfer rates of 100, 200, 400 Mb/s
- Supports both asynchronous and isochronous data transfer modes
- Works with a variety of 1394 devices including digital cameras, DV camcorders (Sharp, Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Cannon and other brands), portable hard disks, CD-RW/DVD-ROMs, printers and audio/video devices