Product Id: 16129232
Description: SIIG SATA II PCIe RAID - Storage controller (RAID) - 2 Channel - SATA 3Gb/s low profile - 300 MBps - RAID 0, 1 - PCIe x1
Mfr Part #: SC-SAER12-S2
SIIG's SATA II PCIe RAID controller is an ideal solution in expanding your SATA storage capacity to your PCIe-equipped desktop computer. It is designed to add two internal Serial ATA generation II channels with data transfer rates of up to 3Gb/s. The 2-port SATA II PCI RAID supports RAID 0 (striping) and RAID 1 (mirroring) for speed and data protection respectively. It is the excellent 2-port Serial ATA controller card to expand your high speed, high capacity SATA storage.
The SATA II PCIe RAID controller card is powered by Silicon Image chip and is fully compliant with industry standards, including PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a, Serial ATA 1.0a specification. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS-compliant. The SATA II PCIe RAID controller card installs in any PCI Express slots with different lane width and comes with a spare low-profile bracket to work in either standard height or low profile desktop system. It is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems.
- Supports a 1-lane (x1) 2.5Gbps PCI Express bus one-way;
- Installs in any available PCI Express slot;
- Standard height and low profile brackets are included to work in different chassis form factors;
- Two internal Serial ATA generation II ports with transfer rates of 3.0Gbps (300MBps);
- Supports RAID 0 (striping) and 1 (mirroring) for speed and data protection.