Product Id: 15857461
Description: Polycom SoundStation2 Direct Connect for Nortel - Conference phone with caller ID
Mfr Part #: 2200-17120-001
For Nortel Meridian users, communicating with crystal clarity couldn't be easier. Just connect a SoundStation2 Direct Connect for Nortel directly into a Meridian PBX digital wall jack. You don't need an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections to take advantage of natural two-way conversations with Polycom's breakthrough Acoustic Clarity Technology. Polycom's SoundStation2 product line has redefined the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 Direct Connect will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the original SoundStation Premier 500D/550D and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call.
SoundStation2 Direct Connect provides users with advanced features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 Direct Connect offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing - so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Plus, the SoundStation2 Direct Connect provides direct access to your Meridian PBX conferencing feature, allowing quick and easy connections of up to six locations in a single conference call without using a conference bridging service.
- Resists interference from mobile phones
- Acoustic clarity technology for remarkable voice quality
- Nortel Meridian Compatibility
- Connect directly into a Meridian PBX digital wall jack
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) reduces room / background noise for improved clarity
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions
- Speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten-feet away
- Connect up to six locations without using a conference bridging service