Product Id: 15839540
Description: Loftware Print Server Premier Edition - License + Annual Support and Maintenance - 4 clients, 10 printers - Win
Mfr Part #: 030756NTE
If you're ready to conquer the world, the Loftware Print Server will take you anywhere you want to go. The Loftware Print Server (LPS) Enterprise Edition is a robust barcode label printing platform that can be used to drive a network of label printers across a LAN/WAN, or the Internet. It is a true client/ server application with a very robust printing engine that can drive hundreds of printers from multiple applications without performance degradation. The world-class label design program is included and jam packed with industry compliant templates! This edition allows ten (10) printer seats and four (4) client seats. Expandable to 500 printer seats.
- Centralizes control of the label printing function
- Ensures fast and reliable label production
- Prints thousands to millions of labels per day
- Enables label data integration from more than one application and/or database with the Loftware connector
- Provides labels to meet growth opportunities
- Quickly delivers updated labels to changing business requirements
- Assures compliance with strategic business partner and/or regulatory agency label requirements
- Multiple print requests are queued for each target printer with full error recovery and guaranteed delivery
- High-Speed TCP/IP socket connectivity with Loftware Print Servers results in the rapid processing of label print requests and high label production throughput
- Translates label print request into device-specific printer control language in order to deliver optimal label printer performance
- Critical Print Status information available on a per job basis
- Frees up expensive business-critical applications and systems from the resource intensive task of creating and printing labels
- Frees up expensive programming staff from the mundane task of on-going maintenance programming and/or creating scripts to support label creation and printing
- Centralized control for enterprise label printing
The Loftware Print Server is a server-based software solution for managing and processing label print requests from corporate applications. The Loftware Print Server is a highly scalable system that is designed to handle label print requests targeted to hundreds or thousands of printers. The Loftware Print Server can be deployed in enterprise architectures to support load dividing, fault tolerance, and automatic failover to assure continuous high volume label production.
- Control and compliance without coding
The Loftware Print Server links business-critical applications to the label printing infrastructure to solve the 'Last Mile Connectivity' problem. Loftware's products support connectivity to the broadest range of applications. Loftware is committed to protect legacy and future investments in the technology that drive your business. The Loftware Print Server delivers uniform control of the print process, from design through production, on a wide range of otherwise incompatible printers. Advanced management tools also allow IT professionals to monitor their entire network of printers.