Product Id: 15813206
Description: Barracuda Email Security Gateway 600 - E-mail security appliance - GigE - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: BSF600A3
The Barracuda Email Security Gateway 600 with 3 year Energize Updates Subscription is compatible with all email servers, supports up to 5,000 domains and 10,000 active email users with 72 Gb Message Log Storage. Features include inbound and outbound email filtering, email policy management, email encryption and pre-filtering in the cloud (Cloud Protection Layer) for no additional charge. The Barracuda Email Security Gateway 600 also offers the ability to reject messages if the recipient's email address does not appear in organization's LDAP directory. Along with LDAP recipient verification, the Barracuda Email Security Gateway 600 offers per-user quarantine and settings, per-domain settings, clustering, single sign-on, SNMP/API tools and other enterprise level features such as customizable branding, per-user scoring, and delegated domain administration. Energize Updates Subscription provides the latest spam and virus definition updates that block new campaigns before they become an outbreak. Barracuda Central engineers constantly update spam and virus definitions and are able to remotely tune six of the 12 defense layers, thereby minimizing administration time.
- 3,000-10,000 active email users
- Full size 1U rackmount with rails
- Compatible with all email servers
- Per user settings and quarantine
- Per user reporting and scoring
- Multiple domain support
- Role based administration
- Per domain scoring
- Customizable branding
- Redundant Disk Array, Hot Swap - RAID - for superior data reliability
- Clustering for higher capacity and redundancy
- Two gigabit Ethernet ports
- Active Directory / LDAP connector for recipient verification for Microsoft Exchange
- Web configuration interface
- Syslog support
- Virus scanning of all incoming email messages and files
- Spam blocking
- Hardened and secure OS
- Outbound email filtering
- 3 year Energize Updates Subscription - providing automatic updates on spam and viruses hourly
- Up-and-running in 15 minutes
With no software to install or network modifications required, all Barracuda Networks products are easy to deploy and use.
- No IT expertise required
All Barracuda Networks products feature an intuitive Web user interface that ensures smooth product management and does not require your IT staff to be "experts" in a particular solution.
- Automatic product updates
Barracuda Central is the 24x7 operations center operated by Barracuda Networks to monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Data collected at Barracuda Central is analyzed and used to create definitions for automatic Energize Updates that fuel the Barracuda Networks products.
- No per user/server/port/option fees
Barracuda Networks does not charge licensing fees per user, per server, per port, or for additional feature options - making its products the most affordable, integrated solutions available.