Product Id: 15738201
Description: Eaton 9355 - Power array - AC 208 V - 15000 VA - 3-phase - RS-232
Mfr Part #: KA1522100000010
With advances in miniaturization and processing power, a single rack of equipment will soon demand 15 to 25 kVA of power - and more equipment than ever will be served by dual-cord power supplies. It's a challenge to provide power protection for expanding loads in shrinking spaces.
That's the reality for which Eaton designed the Powerware 9355 UPS. This advanced UPS delivers 10 kVA or 15 kVA of power protection in a sleek tower only 12" wide and 33" deep, including internal batteries. With such a small footprint, you have more options for locating the UPS and more data center space available for future expansion.
The innovative design of this UPS delivers the industry's best performance combination of high efficiency, low input current distortion and high power factor. The cumulative result of these advancements is maximum economy, adaptability, and power performance.
- Delivers a complete solution in a sleek tower design that includes internal batteries and an integrated power distribution module
- Enables paralleling of up to four 9355 UPSs for additional capacity and redundancy with Hot Sync technology
- Extends battery service life with ABM technology that uses an innovative three-stage battery charging system
- Offers industry-leading power density with up to a 75 percent smaller footprint and 13 percent more power capacity than comparable UPSs
- Offers scalability with 10 kVA models that can be upgraded with an additional 10 kVA of capacity
- Provides more real power in less space with high 0.9 output power factor