Product Id: 15612371
Description: NetBotz 420 - Environment monitoring device - 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: NBRK0420
The APC NetBotz 420 is a fully featured monitoring solution ideal for small to medium sized spaces like wiring closets, server rooms or other spaces that require comprehensive monitoring. The NetBotz 420 is available in both a wall-mount and a 1U rack-mount form factor and has the ability to expand monitoring coverage via an additional Camera Pod, Sensor Pods, output control devices, 4-20mA Pods, Rack PDUs, and alternative network connections.
The NetBotz 420 provides USB support for one additional Camera Pod 120 or CCTV Adapter Pod 120 and up to four non-camera pods.
- 4 sensor ports integrated into the unit, as well as the capability to attach Sensor Pod 120s
- Each Sensor Pod 120 has integrated temperature/humidity/airflow/audio/dew point sensors plus 4 sensor ports
- Camera "block out" to prevent viewing of sensitive areas
- Digital watermarking of video clips prevents tampering
- Image processor generates 24-bit color images up to 640 x 480 resolution and up to 20 frames per second
- Supports SSL connectivity to and from the NetBotz 420 appliance for secure transmission of data
- Supports Ethernet 10/100 Mbps standard
- Supports graphing of up to 24 hours of sensor data
- Supports NAS storage if long-term local data retention is required
- Quickly and easily view the current sensor readings and video clips via a web browser or the client console application
- SNMP and IPMI monitoring of physical "vital signs" of servers and network equipment