Product Id: 15174356
Description: Omnitron iConverter 100Fx/Tx - Fiber media converter - 100Mb LAN - 100Base-FX, 100Base-TX - RJ-45 / SC single-mode - up to 20 km - 1550 (TX) / 1310 (RX) nm
Mfr Part #: 8371-1
The iConverter 100Fx/Tx manageable media converter is a member of the modular iConverter product family. It provides 100Base-Tx UTP to 100Base-Fx Fiber conversion.
The iConverter 100Fx/Tx models are available in multimode, single-mode, and single-fiber options. They support ST, SC, MT-RJ and LC connectors. The UTP port supports 100Base-Tx in either half or full duplex mode. A UTP crossover switch eliminates the need for a crossover cable and facilitates connectivity to network equipment such as hubs, switches and workstations.
The 100Fx/Tx features user-selectable Link Propagate, Link Segment and Remote Fault Detection modes to facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting.
The iConverter 100Fx/Tx modules are hot swappable and can be mounted in a 19-Module (2U, 3.5 inch high) or 5-Module (1U, 1.75 inch high) rack-mountable chassis (19-inch or 23-inch) with any combination of redundant AC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supplies. It can also be mounted in a 2-Module AC or 18 to 60VDC-powered chassis or in a 1-Module AC/DC powered chassis.
- The iConverter 100Fx/Tx is an IEEE 802.3 compatible 100BASE-TX UTP to 100BASE-FX fiber converter
- Supports multimode, single-mode, and single-fiber with ST, SC, LC and MT-RJ connectors
- UTP port supports full or half-duplex 100Mbps Ethernet
- UTP crossover switch eliminates the need for a crossover cable
- User-selectable link fault detection modes facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting
- Management is available with the addition of a management module to the chassis
- SNMP management via NetOutlook provides real-time port and module information, remote parameter configuration and trap notification
- Modules are hot-swappable in 19-module, 5-module, 2-module or 1-module chassis
- LED displays for immediate visual status of each port