Product Id: 15066082
Description: Tripp Lite SmartOnLine - UPS (rack-mountable) - 30 A - AC 208/240 V - 4.2 kW - 6000 VA - RS-232 - 3U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SU6000RT3UPM
Tripp Lite SU6000RT3U on-line, double-conversion UPS protects server, networking or telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact tower/rackmount housing. In a rack configuration, the power module, step-down transformer, and battery pack occupy only 3 rack spaces each. Perfectly regulated, continuous sine wave output with zero transfer time offers guaranteed uptime and compatibility with all equipment types. Hardwire input and output connections support a variety of permanent or PDU style power connections.
- Included step-down transformer with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS power module replacement with no interruption in output power to connected networking equipment
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Hardwire input and output connections
- Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
- Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then re-synthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232 interfaces
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls and supports visual monitoring of all major UPS functions and advanced UPS settings for nominal voltage selection, economy mode, and other operational parameters
- LED/LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression