Product Id: 15056538
Description: StarTech.com 15 ft Orange Cat5e / Cat 5 Molded Patch Cable 15ft - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 4.6 m - UTP - CAT 5e - molded - orange
Mfr Part #: M45PATCH15OR
Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability. The M45PATCH15OR Cat5e Patch Cable (15 ft) meets or exceeds all Cat 5e specifications to ensure reliable Ethernet network connections, and features a durable orange PVC jacket that enables you to color code your network cable runs as needed.
To ensure long-lasting performance, this high quality Cat5e patch cable features molded PVC strain relief that prevents the RJ45 connector termination points from bending at sharp angles - reducing the risk of cable damage, which could decrease network performance.
- Colored Hoods for departmental color coding
- StarTech Category 5e patch cables are carefully constructed and tested, to keep the Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) well within acceptable limits
- StarTech Category 5e Patch cables are constructed with top quality components
- The Strain relief prevents the cable from being bent at sharp angles at the connector to minimize the stress at the plug termination point
- 100% copper - a better value
StarTech.com Cat5e cables are manufactured using high-quality copper conductors. While many cable manufacturers offer a "cheaper" cable, based on a copper-coated aluminum core, StarTech.com makes no compromises on quality to ensure you receive top value and performance for your network cable investment.
- 24 AWG wire
This Cat 5e cable is constructed with 24 gauge copper wire, to support a broad range of Ethernet applications such as Power over Ethernet (PoE). Because StarTech.com uses a high quality copper wire, these cables easily sustain the power required for Power over Ethernet applications, whereas the inferior quality offered by copper-coated aluminum cables may be subject to insufficient power delivery, heat buildup, equipment damage and potentially, fire.
- 50-micron gold connectors
This molded patch cable offers high quality connectors comprised of 50-micron gold, to deliver optimum conductivity while eliminating signal loss due to oxidation or corrosion.