Product Id: 15043014
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 940W Tower AVR 230V DB9 C13 - UPS - AC 230 V - 940 Watt - 1500 VA - output connectors: 6
Mfr Part #: SMARTINT1500
The SMARTINT1500 SmartPro 230V 1.5kVA 940W Line-Interactive UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up VoIP systems, point-of-sale applications and network closets, the SMARTINT1500 switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring six IEC-320-C13 outlets and two C13-to-C14 power cords, the SMARTINT1500 has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, load level, voltage regulation and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure or a low battery.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230V nominal output over an input range of 165V to 277V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 480-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), SMARTINT1500 enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- 1500VA/940 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and various other application types
- Built-in voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC suppression prevents equipment damage, data loss and downtime
- Large internal batteries offer 20 minutes half load runtime and 7 minutes at full load during power failures
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits with two boost and one voltage reduction level maintains usable 230V nominal output over an input voltage range of 165-277V
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and battery capacity
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling included
- Notification of system status via 5 LEDs and multi-function audible alarms
- Wall mountable with UPSWM wallmount bracket
- Attractive small footprint beige tower housing
- Hot-swappable/user replaceable batteries allow on-site battery replacement
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is necessary