Product Id: 14875070
Description: Polycom SoundStation2 EX - Conference phone with caller ID
Mfr Part #: 2200-16200-001
The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone, is redefining the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call.
You'll also enjoy new features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing - so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
Improve the quality and increase the productivity of your next conference call with the Polycom SoundStation2. It's the conference phone you won't stop talking about!
- More productive calls: Polycom's patented Acoustic Clarity Technology allows simultaneous, natural, freeflowing conversation
- Hear and be heard clearly: twice the loudness and microphone sensitivity of the original SoundStation - eliminates ear strain and repetition
- Backlit display provides important information: displays console phone number, number called, duration/progress of call
- Ability to increase coverage: optional extension microphones expand coverage for larger conference rooms
- Easy to use and install: connects into any analog phone jack and can be connected to a PBX with an analog extension