Product Id: 14875068
Description: Polycom SoundStation2 - Conference phone with caller ID
Mfr Part #: 2200-16000-001
The SoundStation2, Polycom's next generation conference phone, is redefining the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms. Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the SoundStation Premier and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away - making every call a more productive call.
You'll also enjoy new features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing - so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold and you have a conference phone that's also familiar and easy to use.
Improve the quality and increase the productivity of your next conference call with the Polycom SoundStation2. It's the conference phone you won't stop talking about!
- Resists interference from mobile phones
- Acoustic Clarity Technology for remarkable voice quality
- Easy to install and use
- Ideal for medium to small conference rooms
- Industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation
- Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity and reduces room/background noise
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions
- Offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing
- Speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away
- Add traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold