Product Id: 14812820
Description: APC Smart-UPS SC 420VA - UPS - AC 120 V - 260 Watt - 420 VA - output connectors: 4 - gray
Mfr Part #: SC420
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data safe and available. Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
- Low operating and maintenance costs with high efficiency, proven reliability and intelligent battery management. Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs. Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader. Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Power conditioning
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Network manageable
Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Audible alarms
Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Predictive failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.