Product Id: 14782010
Description: Tripp Lite UPS 1500VA 940W Battery Back Up Tower AVR 230V C13 - UPS - AC 230 V - 940 Watt - 1500 VA - USB - output connectors: 8
Mfr Part #: OMNIVSINT1500XL
Tripp Lite's OMNIVSINT1500XL line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting, expandable battery support for personal computers, internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 151 and overvoltages up to 282 volts back to usable 230V levels without using battery power.
Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 8 IEC320-C13 outlets with battery support and AC surge suppression. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, USB cable included.
Built-in single line RJ jacks protect modem, fax machine, Ethernet, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup/DSL phone connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 13 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- OMNIVSINT1500XL Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 75 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss, runtime is further expandable by connecting an external battery pack
- Regulates brownouts as low as 151 and overvoltages to 282V back to usable 230V nominal levels without using battery power
- 8 IEC320 C13 outlets with complete AC surge suppression
- C14 inlet accepts user-supplied AC power cord with country-specific plug
- USB port and cable enables unattended shutdown in the case of extended power failure
- Dataline surge suppression protects standard dialup/DSL or Ethernet line connection
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information
- 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 4.5 minutes full load runtime (1500VA), 13 minutes half load runtime (750VA)
- Supports hot swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel