Product Id: 14707047
Description: Eaton 9170+ 9-slot cabinet - Power array cabinet - RS-232 - black - CTO
Mfr Part #: 0660C090AAAAAAAI
With a scaleable, modular and redundant design, the Powerware 9170+ Tower UPS provides advanced backup power and power quality management and offers the highest level of power protection and power quality of any Tower UPS power supply in the 3-18 kVA range.
The Powerware 9170+ Tower UPS delivers ideal power management for server farms, networks, telecommunications, Internet service providers and other mission-critical applications for the best UPS power protection against all nine common power quality problems.
- N+X redundancy for both power and logic eliminates system level single point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- True double-conversion design
- ABM technology significantly increases battery service life
- Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Provides protection against all nine power problems
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity
- Network level N+X redundancy
As business moves from a "bricks and mortar" model to "clicks and mortar", the need for system availability at all levels of enterprise is rising exponentially. From servers to routers to telecommunication installations, the interdependence of the technological components of the wired world can make systems vulnerable to downtime. Many precautions and preventive measures are taken when designing the network, including power protection. In this shifting world, however, it's becoming more evident that simple power protection isn't enough. The 9170+ overcomes this potential obstacle with its modular design. The 9170+ eliminates a system-level single point-of-failure. Because both the logic and power are housed in the module and not in the enclosure, there is a redundancy for the entire UPS. This is a critical distinction when looking for multiple levels of redundancy in the UPS, as there is inherent vulnerability in a UPS that limits redundancy in any part of the system.