Product Id: 14672475
Description: Omnitron iConverter 1000FF - Media converter - GigE - 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX - SC multi-mode / SC single-mode - up to 20 km - 1550 (TX) / 1310 (RX) nm
Mfr Part #: 8651-1
The iConverter 1000FF SF managed media converter is a member of the modular iConverter product family. It provides Dual Fiber to Single Fiber conversion and is a cost-effective solution to extending network distances by connecting dual-fiber network devices over single-fiber cabling.
The single-fiber SC port supports single-mode (SM) fiber over distances up to 20km. The Dual Fiber port supports ST or SC connectors for single-mode (SM) or multimode (MM) fiber.
The 1000FF SF features user-selectable Link Propagate, Link Segment and Remote Fault Detection modes to facilitate quick fault detection, isolation, and reporting.
Like all iConverter modules, the 1000FF SF is hot swappable and supports four mounting options. It can be mounted in a 19-Module (2U, 3.5 inch high) or 5-Module (1U, 1.75 inch high) space-saving rack-mountable chassis (19-inch or 23-inch) with any combination of redundant AC and 48VDC power supplies. They can also be mounted in a 2-Module AC or 48VDC powered chassis or in a 1-Module AC powered chassis.
The iConverter family is an In-Band or Out-of-Band SNMP-managed media converter family. Supporting 10, 100, 10/100, Gigabit Ethernet, T1/E1, OC-3 and OC-12 technologies, the iConverter family is suitable for LAN and MAN networks where copper to fiber, multimode fiber to single-mode fiber, or dual-fiber to single fiber conversions are required.
- 1000BASE-SX or 1000BASE-LX single-mode to multimode fiber converter
- Supports multimode, single-mode and single-fiber with SC connectors
- Supports distances up to 80km
- User-selectable link fault detection modes facilitate quick fault detection, isolation and reporting
- SNMP management via NetOutlook provides real-time port and module information, remote parameter configuration and trap notification
- Management is available with the addition of a management module to the chassis
- Modules are hot-swappable in 19-module, 5-module, 2-module or 1-module chassis
- LED displays for immediate visual status of each port