Product Id: 14659235
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 1000W Rackmount AVR 230V Pure Sine Wave C13 2URM - UPS (rack-mountable) - 1350 Watt - 1500 VA - output connectors: 8 - 2U - black
Mfr Part #: SMX1500XLRT2U
The SMX1500XLRT2U SmartPro 230 V 1.5 kVA 1.35 kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications and small business networks, the SMX1500XLRT2U switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight C13 outlets (four switchable) and a C14 inlet that accepts a user-supplied AC power cord, the SMX1500XLRT2U has an internal battery that provides 13.6 minutes of support at half load and 4.9 minutes at full load. A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor data, such as load level, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 230 V nominal output over an input range of 158 V to 278 V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment's performance and prevents damage. A 350-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
- Tripp Lite SMX1500XLRT2U line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 1500VA / 1.5kVA capacity and extended runtime options
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 158 to 278V
- C14 AC power inlet; 8 C13 output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 97% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emisssions
- Internal batteries offer 13.6 minutes at 50% load (675W) and 4.9 minutes at 100% load (1350W)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP36V15-2U (limit 1) or BP36V42-3U (no limit) external battery packs
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory monitoring options
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software; Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable