Product Id: 14643600
Description: Tripp Lite UPS 800VA 475W Battery Back Up Tower AVR 120V USB RJ11 RJ45 - UPS - AC 120 V - 475 Watt - 800 VA - output connectors: 7
Mfr Part #: OMNIVS800
Tripp Lite's OMNIVS800 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, inter-networking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC systems for up to 60 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 1 additional surge suppression-only outlet for printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. HID-compliant USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure; USB cable included. HID-compliant USB port also enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and MAC OS X. PowerAlert software available via free download. Built-in single line phone/Ethernet suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripheral with a standard dialup, DSL, or data line connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. 800VA/475 watt power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 3.5 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 800VA and 11.5 minutes with a half load of 400VA. Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- OMNIVS800 Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 60 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- Regulates brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 6 UPS battery supported/surge protected outlets, plus 1 additional surge suppression-only outlet
- Built-in HID-compliant USB port and PowerAlert UPS power management software (available via free download at tripplite.com) and cabling provide monitoring of in-depth site power conditions, full UPS status and fault warnings, and output load level
- HID-compliant USB port also enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and MAC OS X
- Single line phone/Ethernet suppression jacks protects standard dialup/DSL, or Ethernet connections
- Audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs offer complete UPS and line power status information
- 800VA/475 watt power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 3.5 minutes full load runtime (800VA), 11.5 minutes half load runtime (400VA)
- Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel
- $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA and Canada Only).