Product Id: 14639667
Description: HP UNIVERSAL 60IN X 100 PHOTO SEMI GLOSS
Mfr Part #: Q6583A
Produce attention-grabbing prints and enjoy the versatility and productivity of economical, FSC -certified HP Universal Instant-dry Satin Photo Paper. Compared to the previous version, this paper achieves deeper blacks and more vivid colors, and features an improved satin texture. Instant-dry prints enable worry-free handling-you can laminate right away. Count on durable, long-lasting prints. And enjoy the versatility of great results on both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
- See even better image quality over the previous version—from deeper blacks to more vivid colors.
- Save time and money with instant-dry prints—handle and laminate immediately, right off the printer.
- Count on long-lasting prints using HP Photo Inksdisplay—up to 200 years indoors, away from direct sun.
- Deliver excellent image quality
See even better image quality over the previous version-from deeper blacks to more vivid colors.
Produce professional prints with this HP paper that provides an improved satin texture.
Produce prints with a professional photo look and feel.
When quality is a must, get optimal, reliable results using HP media and the printer, designed together.
- Save time and money with instant-dry prints
Save time and money with instant-dry prints-handle and laminate immediately, right off the printer.
Enjoy the unique combination of instant worry-free handling and great image quality on this 200-g/m² paper.
Expand output capacity, maximize productivity, help increase profitability with jumbo 61 m (200 ft) rolls.
Get reliable, consistent results using HP printing materials, designed together with the HP printing system.
- See versatility, print with the environment in mind
Count on long-lasting prints using HP Photo Inksdisplay-up to 200 years indoors, away from direct sun.
Produce durable, lasting prints for in-window display-up to 6 months unlaminated, up to 1 year laminated.
Enjoy flexibility, convenience when you get great results with both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
Print with the environment in mind.