Product Id: 14621596
Description: Trend Micro Control Manager Enterprise Edition - License - 1 user - TMLP - 5-25 licenses - Win
Mfr Part #: EPNN0000
Trend Micro Control Manager is a centralized outbreak management console designed to simplify enterprise-wide coordination of outbreak security actions and management of Trend Micro products and services. Trend Micro Control Manager acts as a central command center for deployment of Trend Micro's threat-specific expertise across the network and to select third-party products to proactively manage outbreaks. Designed to deliver the flexibility and scalability organizations need, Trend Micro Control Manager offers a multi-tier management structure with extensive customization options for expanded control. Robust graphical reporting provides vital security insights such as sources of infections or vulnerabilities and consolidated, detailed information regarding virus events or unusual activities.
Trend Micro Control Manager Enterprise Edition is targeted at organizations interested in enhanced scalability and flexibility in policy configuration with a multi-tier management structure and graphical reporting capabilities.
- Interconnects security layers to defend against advanced threats that exploit multiple threat vectors
- Unifies policy enforcement for threat and data protection across endpoint, messaging, collaboration, web, and mobile security
- Improves threat response and investigation to identify and respond to threats as they occur
- Provides access to actionable threat intelligence
- Centralizes the identification of botnet and targeted attack command and control communications across endpoint, web, data center, and email security products
- Delivers up-to-the-minute situational awareness across your IT infrastructure
- Lets you drill-down to the specific information you need with an intuitive, customizable interface for visibility across all security layers and users
- Gives you the information you need to ensure compliance and facilitate internal IT audit requirement
- Provides cross-product views of security events and data protection policy violations
- Improves your ability to identify and respond to threats as they occur
- Manages threat and data protection for endpoint, messaging, collaboration, web, and mobile security - all from a single pane of glass
- Easily manages security across all device types with a user-centric view
- Deploys and reviews policy status for any endpoints owned by a given user
- Better protection
Integrate security management and analysis across multiple layers of protection, for both on-premise and cloud deployments.
- Improves enterprise-wide visibility
Rapidly understand your security posture, identify threats, and respond to incidents.
- Simplifies security with user-based management
No more console hopping - configure policies from a central console for multiple layers of security.