Product Id: 14617232
Description: APC InfraStruXure - UPS - AC 208 V - 20 kW - 20000 VA - Ethernet 10/100 - 9 output connector(s)
Mfr Part #: ISX20K20F
InfraStruXure fully integrates power, cooling, and environmental management within a rack-optimized design. The InfraStruXure on-line BuildOut Tool automates the process of designing the optimum system. These customized systems are then built from standardized components which are modular, manageable, and pre-engineered to work together.
This modular flexibility enables you to install only what is required today, yet easily scale to meet future demands. InfraStruXure increases system availability while decreasing design and install time from months to days, while eliminating the need for raised floors in many applications.
This InfraStruXure 20kW, 208V System is an On-demand architecture for Network-critical Physical Infrastructure in small data centers containing 5 - 20 racks.
- Battery modules connected in parallel. Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries
- Power Modules connected in parallel. Enhances availability by allowing immediate, seamless recovery from isolated module failures
- Scalable power capacity. Reduces UPS over-sizing costs today by allowing quick power upgrades, within the same footprint, later
- Modular design. Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules
- User-replaceable power modules. Enables simple upgrades and replacements of the Power Modules
- User-replaceable batteries. Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Network manageable. Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Fully-rated power kVA equals kW. Reduces cost by eliminating the need for an oversized UPS for Power Factor Corrected (PFC) loads
- Generator compatible. Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used