Product Id: 14480830
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1500VA 900W Tower AVR 120V Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 LEDS 8 Outlet - UPS - AC 120 V - 900 Watt - 1500 VA - output connectors: 8 - black
Mfr Part #: SMART1500SLT
The SMART1500SLT SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 900W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up VoIP systems, point-of-sale applications and network closets, the SMART1500SLT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets and a 1.83 m (6-ft.) power cord with NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500SLT has an internal battery that provides 20 minutes of support at half load and eight minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure and overload conditions.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains selectable 100V, 110V or 120V nominal output over an input range of 95V to 145V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 690-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), SMART1500SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- SMART 1500SLT line-interactive UPS offers battery derived sine wave AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages, plus network-grade AC surge suppression
- 1500VA/900 watt power handling capability with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 17 minutes at half load (750VA/450 watts) and 6 minutes at full load (1500VA/900 watts)
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits maintain user-selectable 100, 110, 120 or 127V nominal output over an input voltage range of 91 to 145V
- Includes 8 fully-protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles arranged in a single load bank that can be powered off and back on again via software interface
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software enables configurable network broadcast messaging, pager & email notification, event logging and running user-defined script commands
- Offers simultaneous monitoring by up to 3 directly-connected devices through included USB, DB9 and SNMP* interfaces (*requires optional SNMPWEBCARD), or the monitoring of any number of additional UPS systems over IP with included PowerAlert monitoring software.
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UPS output power control for scheduled or immediate reboot of connected equipment
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by systematically restarting applications, operating systems and ultimately rebooting completely locked computers by momentarily switching UPS power off and back on again (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- LEDs offer continuous detailed status information of UPS operating parameters and site power quality
- Hot-swappable batteries allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment