Product Id: 14480828
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1050VA - 1000VA 650W Tower AVR 120V Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 SNMP - UPS - AC 120 V - 650 Watt - 1050 VA - output connectors: 8 - black
Mfr Part #: SMART1050SLT
The SMART1050SLT SmartPro 120V 1.05kVA 650W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks, the SMART1050SLT switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets and a 1.83 m (6-ft.) power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1050SLT has an internal battery that provides 19 minutes of support at half load and seven minutes at full load. Front-panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status. An alarm sounds to indicate power failure, low battery or overload.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains selectable 100V, 110V or 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 145V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 690-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), the SMART1050SLT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for point-of-sale applications, VoIP systems and small business networks
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, low battery or overload
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 6 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 690-joule surge suppression rating
- Supports half load up to 19 min. and full load up to 7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Cold-start capability enables turn-on in battery mode during blackouts
- Maintains selectable 100V, 110V or 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–145V without using battery power
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance
- Front-panel LEDs signal indicate line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery status
- Optional Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD permits remote management of UPS, including reboots, configuration, updates and activity logs
- USB and DB9 ports combine with included PowerAlert software to monitor operating conditions, monitor AC power, and enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure
- Protect against power surges over telephone/DSL or network Ethernet lines