Product Id: 14480827
Description: Tripp Lite UPS Smart 1000VA 800W Rackmount AVR 120V Pure Sine Wave USB DB9 SNMP 2URM - UPS - AC 120 V - 800 Watt - 1000 VA - output connectors: 6 - 2U - black
Mfr Part #: SMART1000RM2U
The SMART1000RM2U SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1000RM2U switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Four of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 15 minutes of support at half load (400W) and 5.3 minutes at full load (800W). A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor important data, such as load level, power factor, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via free download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert, the SMART1000RM2U enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
- Tripp Lite SMART1000RM2U line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 1000VA / 1kVA / 800W capacity
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V
- NEMA 5-15P input plug; 6 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 95% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emissions
- Internal batteries offer 15 minutes at 50% load (400W) and 5.3 minutes at 100% load (800W)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and optional SNMPWEBCARD accessory monitoring options
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software; Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable