Product Id: 14480823
Description: Tripp Lite Power Strip Hospital Medical 120V 5-15R-HG 6 Outlet 6' Cord Metal - Power distribution strip - 15 A - AC 120 V - input: NEMA 5-15 - output connectors: 6 (NEMA 5-15) - 1.82 m - white
Mfr Part #: PS-606-HG
The PS-606-HG Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas or in resident rooms of long-term care facilities that do not use line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Iconic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 6 ft. cord reaches convenient power sources.
Keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make installing this power strip easy. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Ideal for use in administrative areas and resident rooms with no line-operated electrical equipment for diagnostic, treatment or monitoring purposes
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363 specifications
- Versatile Medical-Grade Solution
- 6 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments
- Premium Safety Features
- Resettable 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box
- Built-in keyhole mounting tabs and flanges make the PS-606-HG easy to install on a variety of surfaces
- Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.